Breakfast options at Boardwalk

ok, do you mean no w of the sunset reservations? Or just the swan and dolphin are not taking reservations?
I was just speaking to the Swan Dolphin restaurants, the app will show if they begin taking reservations at some point.

If you are feeling up for the walk, Ale and Compass at Yacht Club has some amazing dark chocolate waffles with an espresso mascarpone on them and a dark cherry compote! Pre-pandemic you could add on the buffet for maybe $7ish bucks where you could go get continental items including smoked salmon.

You can do mobile order at Trattoria al Forno - we used it for dinner. Good food and it's right there. If you want the food right away and are ready to leave the room - just click the button that says you are here (something like that). We never had to wait at other places once we learned that trick.

Also could walk or boat over to Ale & Compass and do same with mobile order. They let us sit in the lounge to eat it.

Can you mobile order from Trattoria Forno? I checked the list of "order food" and I couldn't find it. I'll be staying at BCV, and was hoping that was available for mobile order.

Can you mobile order from Trattoria Forno? I checked the list of "order food" and I couldn't find it. I'll be staying at BCV, and was hoping that was available for mobile order.
Yes you can. It's not open for lunch, so maybe that's why it didn't show up. I just checked. On mobile order food, it's listed under Disney's Boardwalk...listed before the all star resorts as it's a shopping/entertainment area. Trattoria al forno to go.

Yes you can. It's not open for lunch, so maybe that's why it didn't show up. I just checked. On mobile order food, it's listed under Disney's Boardwalk...listed before the all star resorts as it's a shopping/entertainment area. Trattoria al forno to go.
and I know you can do breakfast too

We stayed at BWI in July and generally grabbed breakfast items the night before so we were set for the morning. We did yogurt or yogurt parfaits, cereal and fruit. Beach Club Marketplace had a decent selection although towards the end of the trip we stopped by the grab and go spot (can't remember the name) in the Dolphin's lobby and found their fruit and cereal options a little better - they had Cheerios, which are a staple for us and we hadn't found elsewhere. I wished we had tried Ale and Compass mobile order but we never got around to it.

Found it! Thanks. I'm already eyeing the Tuscan salad for my next trip. Although it's an appetizer, it looks like enough for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter