Breakfast on the dream

Wow both times we've been on the dream ap didn't serve breakfast or lunch.

Wow both times we've been on the dream ap didn't serve breakfast or lunch.

:thumbsup2 I have been on the Dream twice, just got off Sunday and nothing was served in AP except dinner and of course breakfast on the last morning if that was your assigned MDR the night before. Maybe the PP is confused. :confused3

Last week breakfast was served buffet style in Cabanas and EG while RP was sit down service. Cabanas had eggs benedict every morning except the last morning. I finally tried RP for lunch and realized that I had not missed a thing by not eating there in the past. My DH did enjoy the chuck burger though. :)

The buffet at Enchanted Garden is pretty good as is Cabanas. We're more than happy with room service breakfast too because we can have it out on our verandah when we're too lazy to get dressed.

i-xNQMzWM-L.jpg

I think it depends on how you want to start your morning.

DH and I love eating breakfast in the dining room for the experience. The dining rooms are quiet. I like that easy, calm start to the day. And part of why I love DCL is the feeling of being pampered. So sitting at a nice table, sipping my coffee, while my food is brought to me is a big plus. And while there are families there, I find there are usually less children there than at Cabanas.

But...we also haven't cruise with our kids yet. We are taking them in a few months. And, I think Cabans will probably be the better option. There is nothing calm or quiet about them, so the experience wouldn't be the same.

LOVE Cabanas! We ate there everyday for breakfast and lunch (except CC day).

My breakfast favorites were:
Eggs Benedict
Croissants
Smoked Trout (sometimes I would make a bagel-cream cheese-smoked trout sandwich)
Hashbrown Patties
Asparagus
Oh, and that great juice blend they had - Orchard something?

LOVE Cabanas! We ate there everyday for breakfast and lunch (except CC day).

My breakfast favorites were:
Eggs Benedict
Croissants
Smoked Trout (sometimes I would make a bagel-cream cheese-smoked trout sandwich)
Hashbrown Patties
Asparagus
Oh, and they great juice blend they had - Orchard something?

Holy cow there zandy I gotta give it to u I think te smoke trout is the worst thing I ever tried. I love everything there except that lol my fily still makes fun of me over the smokes trout.... And I love trout lol

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Holy cow there zandy I gotta give it to u I think te smoke trout is the worst thing I ever tried. I love everything there except that lol my fily still makes fun of me over the smokes trout.... And I love trout lol

Hmm, maybe you got some bad trout. :confused3 On our first cruise the eggs benedict was horrible, but we couldn't get enough of it on the last one.

I will try it again since I have hear of someone likeing it... We love the eggs Benedict and everything else lol... I'm a bacon man

I will try it again next cruise we have n march..... W love the eggs benidict and the bacon I'm a bacon man can't wait now making myself hingry

the dinning rooms had NO appeal to me at breakfast. I loved the fact that I could sit out on the deck that is attached to cabanas and watch the ocean as I ate breakfast at a table there. the view is so beautiful, calming and a great way to start the day. you don't get that at home. :)

Agreed. Loved eating at Cabanas, especially on the CC day(s)

I'll see your smoked trout and raise you: my son loves the miso soup for breakfast at Cabanas!

He can't get enough of it! :upsidedow

I am a huge fan of the muesli on the ships and you can't get that in the dining rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter