Breakfast-Ohana, Whispering Canyon, or 1900 Park Faire

NileNellie

Mouseketeer
DH and I are going to Orlando in October with our 2 year old. Last year we took him to Cape May for a character breakfast and he cried everytime the characters got within two feet of him. I'd like to do breakfast again but not sure if we should go the character route. I was thinking 1900 since it's going to be mostly face characters, but I wasn't sure which of the three has better food and overall experience.

Which one would you choose? We'll also be bringing my parents along since they live in Orlando.

not sure about which one is best, we have only eaten at ohana breakfast many times, and just booked our first breakfast at 1900, had only eaten dinner there. but as to your son getting upset with characters, maybe if you sit along a wall, put him in the back so that they don't come right up to him. you could try and buffer him alittle. maybe even have a simple phrase to mention to the character as they approach, like "he likes to say hi to you from that side of the table". I am sure they have this happen often and would respect his space.

If he was afraid of characters before...i'd go with face characters at 1900. Food is good there. I like ohana as well, a lot, but 1900 might be a better fit for you guys.

I agree with the others that 1900 Park Fare would be the best for your little one. However, I was going to suggest 1900 PF regardless because our family really enjoys that character breakfast anyways :goodvibes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter