breakfast/lunch Crowds peak season

[
First DCL cruise coming up on the Dream... can you share what time Cabanas opens and what time you noticed the lines reallllllly getting long? I want to avoid buffet craziness like the plague.

It all depends on the day. I was on the Dream and I think for breakfast it was open from 7:00-7:30 (this is usually for port days & people who have early excursions but I could swear this was on sea days too) then reopened at 8 & closed at around 10:30. Lunch I thimk was 11. Take that with a grain of salt

First DCL cruise coming up on the Dream... can you share what time Cabanas opens and what time you noticed the lines reallllllly getting long? I want to avoid buffet craziness like the plague.

Different days had different opening times! It was weird. We had to check the app to see when it opened each day. I feel like the days at sea were usually around 7:30am, and the port days were a little earlier - like 7am. I remember seeing the line to get in pretty backed up around the 8:30 - 9am time frame. Our room was very close to Cabanas, just one deck down, so when I would go up to the pool deck to get water to have with us on excursions, I would have to weave all through the line.

Personally I would have liked if it were open 6am daily!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter