Breakfast Lasagna?

jc040404

DIS Veteran
Has anyone recently been to Crystal Palace for breakfast? We were there a couple of months ago and this was gone from the buffet. Is it back?? It's always been one of our favorites. I have ADR's for later this month again, but might skip it if this is gone for good.

TIA!

I was there in March and it was on the buffet. I hope it's there when you go, I love that dish! hehe

I was there on Tuesday and I was also there last week, it's no longer at the Crystal Palace. It's been replaced by Pooh's Playful Peach Casserole. I actually liked it. But I still prefer the Breakfast Lasagna

I was there on Tuesday and I was also there last week, it's no longer at the Crystal Palace. It's been replaced by Pooh's Playful Peach Casserole. I actually liked it. But I still prefer the Breakfast Lasagna

Sadness. That's what they had in place of it when we were there last. Oh well. I didn't really care for it.

Thanks for the responses!

I'm sooooo sad. We always have breakfast at the Crystal Palace on our first full day and I love love the breakfast lasagna. I can't believe they have taken it away. I was really looking forward to having it during our upcoming trip.:rolleyes:

Carla

Oh, WOW. That's the only reason I book breakfast at The Crystal Palace (ok, besides the early entry into Magic Kingdom!). Ugh - I'm sad now. :guilty:

I don't know about this place but chef mickey's does

Your right there is a breakfast Lasagne at the Chef Mickeys but its listed as Vegetable breakfast lasagne whereas the crystal palace version was fruit.

I have started a facebook page hoping to gain some support to get Disney to bring it back so if you want to join please visit.....
Bring back breakfast Lasagne ( fruit style ) to Disney character dining

Cheers.

Not there on June 23, but the Pooh's Puffed French Toast is awesome! The scrambled eggs are really tasty too and the made-to-order eggs and omelettes were better than 1900 Park Faire to me.

It wasn't there on May 26.

We still had an awesome breakfast there. I don't really care for the puffed French toast (it's okay) but my new favorite item is the breakfast pizza! I could have had a plate of just that!!

Can't beat breakfast with my boy, Tigger! :)

OMG - I just looked up the recipe for that on allearsnet and that looks outrageously good!

I have never been to CP before, so I have never heard of it. I might have to make this for our next Christmas brunch!

No breakfast lasagna June 18. They have replaced it with a peachy bread pudding, which I thought was gross but my sister liked it.

Has anyone recently been to Crystal Palace for breakfast? We were there a couple of months ago and this was gone from the buffet. Is it back?? It's always been one of our favorites. I have ADR's for later this month again, but might skip it if this is gone for good.

TIA!

WHAT !!!! i had the pooh lasagna in 2008 and have been waiting to have that again and its gone!!!!!!! UUUUUGGGHHHHH!!!! i was recently diagnosed with diabetes, diet controlled, and i have been figuring out how am i going to eat the pooh lasagna and had just figured this all out, and now they dont have it?????? figures..... i did find the recipe for it online, so i guess i will have to make it at home :guilty:

Your right there is a breakfast Lasagne at the Chef Mickeys but its listed as Vegetable breakfast lasagne whereas the crystal palace version was fruit.

I have started a facebook page hoping to gain some support to get Disney to bring it back so if you want to join please visit.....
Bring back breakfast Lasagne ( fruit style ) to Disney character dining

Cheers.

I AM SO JOINING THAT PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

We are going next month and I was SO looking forward to the Breakfast Lasagna! If I didn't have 2 little boys looking forward to breakfast with Pooh and Tigger I would not be going as that's my favorite part of the meal. Bring back the lasagna!

Instead of creating a new thread, I figured I'd bump this one up.

I LOVED the Breakfast Lasagna at CP. I was SO bummed when I ate there last August only to discover it was gone. :(

I complained to the waitress and she said to write Disney and to talk to the chef, which I did.

Now I did some research and see that it's still gone. :(

I'm heading down in 12 days and was really hoping they'd see the error of their ways. I'm so sad. :(

I just joined the Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=136055153080470

I'm also going to speak to the chef when I'm down there in 12 days too!! :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter