Breakfast ideas...

pumpkinfish

<font color=blue>Clothing Expert and Magic Giver o
I am still trying to figure out a breakfast idea for our last full day at Disney. I don't want to do a character breakfast, since we are doing 1900 Park Fare on a previous day. It is only DH and myself, so what ideas are out there? And, if you do have a character breakfast idea, what is it and why?

Thanks a bunch for your information! I have been reading posts on the Disney Rest. board for an hour now, and am SOOOOoooo hungry!
:teeth: :banana: :love: ;)

Whispering Canyon Cafe is a new breakfast we're trying this coming trip. No characters, but still lots of fun.

I would agree with the last two posters. Can not go wrong at Chef Mickeys and we too will be trying Whispering Canyon this summer.

The breakfasts at Concourse and Boatwright's are both great ways to end your vacation. My kids would say Concourse because of the monorail and Stickey Mickeys. I really love the banana stuffed French Toast at Boatwright's with strawberry sauce...

We love Kona! They have great Tonga Toast! We have a meal there most every trip! :banana:

We always like to do a breakfast on our last day-usually we do a character breakfast-we love Chef Mickeys for our farewell to WDW. But, we also LOVE Kona Cafe at the Poly. Yum yum tonga toast! :)

We always head to one of our favorite breakfast spots our last morning,
Kona Cafe, Boma, Spoodles or Fresh.

Chef Mickeys is a must eveytime we go. I nerver herad fo Whispering Canyon, where is this located. always looking for new places to try.

Lots of choices and a #of mine already mentioned. Risking some repitition, my three favorite "buffets" are Fresh, Boma, and Maya Grill.
Table service favorites are Kona, Boatwrights and Olivias.
Haven't been to Spoodles for awhile, but last time we were there it was good.

Thanks to everyone who has, and continues to give their input on breakfast. As I sit here eating my Apple Jacks, I am leaning towards Boma's. I think that Chef Mickey's may be too much at the end of our trip. LOL. What am I saying?!? Too much!?!? :rotfl2:

I've heard great things about Fresh at the Dolphin. That's where we are planning to go on our last day!

We think the Kona is the best breakfast on property. That may be arguable, but without a doubt, the Kona is the ONLY place for a decent cup of coffee!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter