Breakfast at Tusker House on an EMH Morning?

AuroraMeansDawn

DIS Veteran
If DAK is opening at 8:00 is it possible to get a breakfast reservation starting even earlier in the 7:00 hour? I'd hate to lose the EMH advantage by spending it eating but if we could already be in the park then it might be well worth it.

Thanks for your help!

Nope. I don't think any of the restaurants have ADRs before that time, and most start at 7:30ish.
Why not get a late breakfast ADR? That's what I do. I love to get an ADR for Donald's at about 10:30-10:45. Then, I get to the park for 8am rope drop...do some stuff, and then eat a late breakfast/early lunch. I don't have to stop to eat again until dinnertime...just grab a snack mid-afternoon.

From what I have seen and read, the earliest is 7am for breakfast ADR's regardless of AM EMH. When a park offers AM EMH and we want a breakfast ADR, I usually book it late so that we can get a couple hours in the park and then enjoy BF.

IE we are going to MK in Sept on an AM EMH day. We tour for 2 hours then we have an ADR at Crystal Palace at 10:20am. :)

Nope. I don't think any of the restaurants have ADRs before that time, and most start at 7:30ish.
Why not get a late breakfast ADR? That's what I do. I love to get an ADR for Donald's at about 10:30-10:45. Then, I get to the park for 8am rope drop...do some stuff, and then eat a late breakfast/early lunch. I don't have to stop to eat again until dinnertime...just grab a snack mid-afternoon.

That's what I love about this place. I hadn't thought of a late breakfast because I was so focused on the early morning start and I'm sure my family would appreciate not having to get to the park even ANOTHER hour earlier. What a great idea...and I've heard that the character interaction is a little better at the last breakfast bookings too.

I have an 1130am breakfast at Tusker House. Is this the latest booking? Just curious. I have made a change based off of this thread so thanks!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter