Breakfast at the Hard Rock Hotel?

CJ

DIS Veteran
We'll have a portable cooler with us. Does HRH have a "general store" where you can purchase milk, juice, muffins etc? Or a restaurant that open really early to grab a quick breakfast?

I don't recall a general store. The Sunset Grill opens at 7 am for a continent breakfast (bagels, cereal, muffins, etc.) for $6.95 or the full buffet (with eggs, sausage, etc.) for $12.95. There is a small stand for take and go pastries and coffee.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Joey Ramone is gone but he's not forgotten

Click HERE for interesting Universal Orlando information!

I don't remember what time it opens but inside sunset grille there is a couter servuce area with coffee, muffins etc. The store didn't sell much of anything food related. It did have a few dirnks and baby food, toiletries etc, but it mainly sold hard rock merchandise

<font color= red Comic Sans MS> All Star Music-April 2000 </font>
<font color= purple font= Comic Sans MS> Shades of Green- May 2002 </font>

I purchased a fruit salad every morning to go from the Sunset Grill counter service. They also had a nice selection of fruit in a basket on the counter. My kids had a donut each day. There were several juice choices also. This was great for a quick b'fast on the go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter