Breakfast At the Crystal Palace

dantin

Earning My Ears
:earsgirl: :earsboy: My husband and I are taking my parents to Disney World on November 20th. I would like to have breakfast the Crystal Palace. I was wondering if they only have character breakfasts or if they have just regular breafast as well. Thanks for your input.

I think they only have character breakfasts but the food was so good we ate there twice on our last trip.

Crystal Palace has characters all day for breakfast/lunch/dinner. We ate breakfast there last week and it was very good. They had everything you could want for breakfast including made to order omlettes, Mickey Mouse pancakes, Pooh waffles, bacon, sausage, ham, bagels, fruit, muffins, potato caserole, breakfast lasanga and pizza...this is just off the top of my head I know I'm probably missing some stuff. We really enjoyed this breakfast. The characters were Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, and Tigger. We saw several adults eating that didn't have kids with them. I think you would enjoy it very much.:D

We were also there last week and thought the food was GREAT!!!
We also saw MANY people there without children. The atmosphere is lovely and lively, but not chaotic in any way, and the characters are fun and adorable, but not overbearing. Depending on what kind of folks they are, I think they would really love it.

The breakfast is a character breakfast and like everyone has said, the food is GREAT. I actually think that the food rather than the characters is what makes it great, as when I was there the characters were really spread out and took forever to see, but the food was fantastic and the atmosphere was nice.

We were very pleasantly suprised how good the food, was at our breakfast. Lots of selection, and the best choc. chip pancakes.

You will enjoy it. I will say, that with the high ceilings, I thought it a bit loud, but not terrible.

Have fun.

I agree - they seem to have the most offerings for a breakfast buffet and very fresh and also designed well to handle lots of people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter