• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Breakfast at 'Ohana

Topo Bella

Mouseketeer
I'm booking a breakfast for the day we (sadly) leave Disney. I wanted a meal at a resort since I didn't want to have to go into the park. How's the breakfast at 'Ohana? Recommendations are welcome...

Love it, love it, love it! We just returned from our trip, and I've already booked 'Ohana breakfast twice for our next one.

We don't care for buffets, so this was perfect for us to meet characters. Food was delicious! It's served family style, eggs, sweet sausage, bacon, Mickey waffles, a really nice juice, too (guava, kiwi and grapefruit maybe?). They also served a warm pinapple biscuit/bread thing. Out of this world. The servers stress not to be shy about asking for seconds or thirds.

Interesting, too, because we sort of "settled" on 'Ohana when we weren't able to get Chef Mickey's or CP. Turned out to be one of the best meals of our trip and a new must-do for us.

The character interaction and service was excellent. Very nice, relaxing breakfast.

I posted just like you did just days before our trip trying to find out info about the breakfast here, and I'm so thankful I got the replies I did. They were so right! I'm happy to pay it forward :)

Oh, if you haven't seen the movie, definitely see it before you go. We hadn't, and we had to sort of cram the night before we left so we'd know about Stitch and Lilo. Stitch is truly one of my favorite characters now :love:

Wish I could say the same about his ride at the MK, tho :eek:

Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

Love the breakfast at Ohanas. The littlest is a Lilo & Stich fanatic and we couldn't remove the smile from her face all morning. The character interaction was awesome, Stitch came by twice. He stayed for pictures and signed the autograph book, then came back and created havoc with coffe cups and the salt shaker. It is already a must for our trip in December/January.:thumbsup2

Excellent. We had a great time, and the food was wonderful. My daughter loves Lilo and Stitch, and had an absolute blast!

We (ok, I...) love Lilo & Stitch. I hadn't heard anything about Ohana's breakfast, so I really appreciate all the input. I wanted my family, which includes my parents, sister and her husband for this trip, to have a memorable last day. Usually, we just pack and run off to the airport. This seems like so much more fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter