• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Breakfast at MGM studios?

michellelovesthemous

DIS Veteran
Does anyone eat breakfast at MGM and what kinds of food do they offer? Any help on this will be much appreciated it is the fav meal of my DD. I can't seem to find anything anywhere on the topic-thanks in advance for any help!:earsgirl:

ABC Commissary is a counter service place with indoor seating that serves breakfast. We ate there last week, decent food for counter service. The platters were scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, biscuit and potatoes for under $5, DD had french toast sticks with sausage and DS had pancakes (3 large ones) and bacon.

We often get pastry from Starring Rolls bakery (after doing Tower of Terror and RockNRollercoaster, of course).

Originally posted by vicb
Starring Rolls was closed last week.
:confused:

Say it isn't so!!! :(

Starring Rolls is something of a tradition for me. Nothing like a nice croissant and coffee after taking the TOT plunge 3 or 4 times... Hopefully it will be open for my next trip.

Solotraveler:earsboy:

I just want to take this opportunity to say...I MISS HOLLYWOOD AND VINE FOR THE CHARACTER BREAKFAST!

I can't believe they took this away. :(

Originally posted by CRSNDSNY
I just want to take this opportunity to say...I MISS HOLLYWOOD AND VINE FOR THE CHARACTER BREAKFAST!

I can't believe they took this away. :(

Me too. :( We really loved this character breakfast.

We really used to love eating at Hollywood & Vine, too. :( We'd go for a late breakfast or early lunch there every trip. On the last 2 trips we just got some muffins/bagels/other bakery items at Starring Rolls for breakfast - after riding TOT & RnRC. ;)

We think MGM has the worst food selections available of all the parks.

Originally posted by arizonacolbys
We think MGM has the worst food selections available of all the parks.
Gee, I thought I was the only one who felt this way! There isn't much there that appeals to me either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter