Breakfast at Boardwalk area...using Disney transportation

hskaggs11

Mouseketeer
We scheduled the new character breakfast at the boardwalk for 9:10am on a day when Epcot opens at 9am.....I didn't think about the fact that the WS doesn't open unitl 11. Can we still access the IG even when WS isn't open yet?? I know I will likely be late to this ressie, since the walk from front of park back to IG then to Boardwalk will take more than 10 minutes, but Im hoping to arrive before our grace period. Normally, we have Uber-ed to all our resort breakfasts so we didn't have to deal with multi-stop Disney transportation, but we will have our 6mo old, and Uber carseat cars are for 12mo and up. We have choose not to travel with our infant carrier, for sake of having to lug it all over the parks.

Yes - guests use the IG to enter Epcot and you will have no issues using it as an exit. However - to be on time you could take an early bus to the studios and then walk or take the boat to the Boardwalk area.

I totally forgot about the boat at DHS to Boardwalk! That's a much better option. Thanks all!!!

There is no official "Grace Period ". I don't believe that you can make your ADR going through Epcot.
But I also wonder if the boat from DHS to the Boardwalk will be running early enough
Good Luck

We were out Fishing using a Disney Charter from Yacht Club near the HS entrance and the boat was running first thing in the morning. Our fishing trip ended at 9:00 AM and the boat was docked at HS at 8:26 AM according to one of the photos I have. I double checked that there were no morning EMH that morning.

In case you're wondering the biggest fish are in the waterway between BW and HS :)

With all the walking you already do at WDW I wouldn't personally want to make that walk.

We were out fishing....

In case you're wondering the biggest fish are in the waterway between BW and HS :)

With all the walking you already do at WDW I wouldn't personally want to make that walk.

Actually, a nice walk between the BW and HS early in the morning is a favorite of mine, even though I might be doing a lot of walking around the parks later in the day. The walk along that waterway is particularly pretty and you can see waterfowl, an occassional turtle, and even some of the smaller siblings of those big fish along the reedy shoreline. The water appears to be rather clean, so the viewing is good. I have some nice pictures from such walks. Some folks fish, others walk .

I look at it the opposite way: you're already walking a lot anyway - will and extra half mile make a difference? I can't distinguish between 15 miles and 15-1/2 miles.

I look at it the opposite way: you're already walking a lot anyway - will and extra half mile make a difference? I can't distinguish between 15 miles and 15-1/2 miles.
That's my thought as well. The only time I choose to take the boat between DHS and BW is if it's raining or beyond hot/humid! The walk is actually shorter than the walk from the front of Epcot back to Boardwalk! And it's reasonably pleasant..no dodging people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter