Breakfast: 1900 Park Fare or Captain's Grille?

Autumnslight

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to decide between breakfast at 1900 Park Fare or Captain's Grille on my son's seventh birthday in September. I already have a 9am ADR for 1900 Park Fare, but could change it to Captain's Grille.

After breakfast, we're going to Disney Quest, which opens at 11:30am. We're having a late lunch at T-Rex, and then going to MNSSHP that night.

The buffet at 1900 Park Fare looks okay, particularly the lobster eggs benedict. The characters aren't musts for us, but might be fun. Captain's Grille looks like it has some really good breakfast items, but it looks like you choose either a very ordinary buffet or a more interesting a la cart item, which may not be enough food for some of the people in our party.

We'll have a rental cal and will be driving to whichever one we choose. So, which would you pick?

I ordered the buffet, but told my waitress that I was torn between the buffet and the French Toast due to the maple cinnamon butter (or something like that). She told me to help myself to the buffet and then brought me out the French toast.

1900 is fun we've done it once. Food is ok however we're doing ohanas this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter