Braves Spring Training Games

tar heel

<font color=royalblue>Where will we get our news i
An FYI and a question about Braves Spring Training Games. The FYI is that tickets go on sale Saturday (Jan. 4) at 10 a.m. via ticketmaster. The question: Does anyone know whether these games sell out quickly? We're hoping to go to (probably) one game when we visit in mid March, but I would love to not have to commit to which one until after I see park hours.

Thanks!

When I go to WDW in March I usually get my tickets when i get down there !! As I never know what team i want to see try and get one that will not be playing against the Red sox! this year i am leaning towards the NY METS on the 22nd or 23rd of March. I usually get lawn seats unless there is a ticket available for "good" seats. I don't usually sit with my parents as I like to get some action shots!!

In 02, we sat together in the upper deck and enjoyed them , my better thenI thought!!

the games that i worked at last spring ushering during my college program were all pretty full, but i'm not sure how fast they sold out (i do know that the mets game was very popular and had a huge traffic draw, the overflow parking overflowed, they were parked on the medium all the way to the light!!!! luckly i didnt work that game;) ) But the games i did work (all i can remember are the red soxs, and dogers) the stadium was pretty full.

Also I was all over the stadum, and there really isnt a bad seat in the house (unless its sunny or rainy, then the upper rows of the lower deck are perfect).

ummmmm.... cant think of anything more to say except, get there early for batting pratice and stand in the left feild lawn and grab the home runs, and mind the ushers :p

In March of 2001 my DH and DS6 went to a Braves game without tickets. Someone had extra seats and he bought them at face value. I don't know if DH started asking or how this person knew he needed tickets, but it worked out and they had good seats. By the way, I had tried buying them online exactly when they went on sale, and I had no luck getting any - I wanted it to be a surprise for DH.

Only lawn tix remain for the Yankees game 3/14. Seems to be plenty of tix for tampa bay on 3/13.

Can anyone tell me where the "lawn" is located -- outfield I assume. And, if you have lawn tickets, can you get nearer the dugout pregame to try to snag autographs and photos?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter