Brand New Here!

AshtonsMom99

Stitch's Intergalactic Wife.......
Hello my name is April and I am a Disneyaholic!

I never knew about these boards or any of these other Disney websites like this until a year ago, for some reason i never bothered to look them up. Silly me I know. At any rate I am coming to Disney for my honeymoon in July...VERY EXCITED!

I live in Upstate New York so I think this is the time of year where I start really dreaming of Disney...:)

Anyway hope to "meet" more of you!!

17.gif

thanks....I also just realized how easy it is to become obsessed with this board!

Hello my name is April and I am a Disneyaholic!

I never knew about these boards or any of these other Disney websites like this until a year ago, for some reason i never bothered to look them up. Silly me I know. At any rate I am coming to Disney for my honeymoon in July...VERY EXCITED!

I live in Upstate New York so I think this is the time of year where I start really dreaming of Disney...:)

Anyway hope to "meet" more of you!!

Welcome to DISboards. Wow, your honeymoon trip is coming. Six months is not that long to wait, It's just making you more excited, right?

Have a nice day.:)

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I am beyond excited for my honeymoon! We are staying at All Star Movies! So excited...I am sligh;t obsessed with Herbie...Don't Ask!! lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter