Brain Please Lock NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like our church we go to

it's set at a cinema in bexleyheath (UK) and lots of fun

plus i go to this thing which happens every 2 weeks called free60: Xtreme (on tonight yay :)) where we do random things like karaoke night, pizza making, fireworks, games, etc. and at the same time learn about god and things so it's alot of fun :)

I agree, we should put something in our VMK signatures like what you mentioned, Saxsoon. Personally, my signature says "Long live the true King", which sort of alludes to Narnia and Jesus all in one. Glad to see that there are other Christians that like to hang around the VMK boards as much as I do!

~*HorsePrincess*~

I am not really a Christian as such; altough I do believe in what the bible and what it says I don't really go to church...

We have a person from our Christian Youth society come and give us life lessons one every blue moon. They are alright; they teach life lessons in funny ways.

I have many philosophies on life but none are really religion based.. Here's a free preview:

1) If you act nice and treat everyone right, it doesn't matter what you do in life.
2) The best approach to life is the simplest.. Therefore, the best person in life must be the simplest :)
3) Charity is a worth contributing too; however giving in pity or in pride is avoiding the point.

Well, what do you think?

I'm a christian and I agree I see more and more signatures where people say "He died for you" and "I love the on King" and stuff. It's very inspiring! I know that VMK staff don't really like it all that much but they don't do anything about it. lol

Same here! I've noticed a lot of these signatures and I think it's great. It's funny that there's so many Christians on VMK. :)

I am indeed a Christian, also.

I go to Church almost every Sunday and Wednesday.

I see lots of He died for you signatures. I 'think' they removed Cross from the Dictionary. A lot of people had he died on the Cross for you and Why not live for him in their signatures. I doubt it is against VMK Values to have that in your signature.

i'm a Christian, go to church. in my sig i have----Know the Kings of Kings read the Book only way to safe place.

It is great to see so many people posting here. Ever read Left Behind

I was just about to post about those books! I LOVE THEM! First I read the "Left Behind: Kids Series" then I started on the adult ones! Both are awesome and exciting! On our way to church bible camp we got to watch both Left Behind movies on our bus! Woot!

On one hand it's great to see kids proud of their religion, and on the other VMK isn't really a place to display it.
I can't decide whether I approve it or not, lol, but really live and let live with the signatures. If VMK has a problem that should be the only reason for you to remove it.

Now why is it that we can't show it. I see adults with sig like it too. I have not been banned, so it is staying.

I could see it becoming a controversy if people go to far and the only reason I don't display it in my sig is that i don't want to offend anyone and it's only a game. No need to start preaching using an virtual avatar! lol

i have this game for PS2 it is called "The Bible Game". it is like a game show game and there is trivia and challenge games:) it is so fun to me and so far out of 23 questions( yea, i know i count ) i only got two wrong! im on a role!:)

Please, no personal attacks.

There have not been any yet, I'm setting up fair warning.

Ok Brain. But I do have this to say, doesn't the Bible tell us to spread the His word. I remember that in church, that could be one of the things that God judges us with at Judgement Day. Whether we tried to bring people to him, or just sat in our own little church groups not spreading the word; wouldn't you find it akward to answer yes to the latter.

Saxsoon said:
Ok Brain. But I do have this to say, doesn't the Bible tell us to spread the His word. I remember that in church, that could be one of the things that God judges us with at Judgement Day. Whether we tried to bring people to him, or just sat in our own little church groups not spreading the word; wouldn't you find it akward to answer yes to the latter.
I know it does, bird.

But all the same, on this board there could be many different religions. I don't want people attacking each other. I have not seen it yet, nor do I plan to.

~Billy

:worship: Im a christian and I love the lord he is our savior and our mighty god! :worship: Off topic: :offtopic: I like your Signature Saxsoon :thumbsup2

Saxsoon said:

Everyone interprets the Bible a bit differently, but I see that as meaning spreading the values of Christianity rather then being a missionary.
Variety is the spice of life! There will be people of other sects, religions and some will agnostic or atheist. It's their decision and we shouldn't force ours onto them.

:wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter