Boy swimming in fountain area

Rick V

Earning My Ears
Was curious what the deal was with the boy who decided to take a swim in the fountain area of the park. Anyone know what happened. Where were his parents?

Hi! He's a child with autism. While I don't know this situation, I do know that kids with autism find water very calming when they are in sensory overload.

It isn't hilarious or something to joke about, it was someone who was potentially endangered. It's really easy for autistic kids to sneak away.

Disney CMs and his parents were able to get him out safely and thankfully he is okay!

Hi! He's a child with autism. While I don't know this situation, I do know that kids with autism find water very calming when they are in sensory overload.

It isn't hilarious or something to joke about, it was someone who was potentially endangered. It's really easy for autistic kids to sneak away.

Disney CMs and his parents were able to get him out safely and thankfully he is okay!
Thanks for letting us know. Something to be aware of for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter