Bounce Back?

DrDeb

Mouseketeer
Can someone please advise?..going in May and again in late Sept then next May!

I think it generally changes around may but I don't know what it currently is. At least the last few years, the fall bounce back has been free dining.

When you go in May, they will still have the current BB (below) and then usually in October is when BB for next year comes out. Not sure when or if FD/BB will come out. I also heard that FD dates will be released tomorrow, so I would imagine that a FD/BB may also be part of it.

2017 Room Only Bounceback

Bounce%20Back%202017%20Room%20Only.png

Last edited:
When we were there the last week of August last year it was FD, which we booked for this August :)

The last several years, Disney has not switched to the free dining bounceback offer until mid August. So expect the bounceback offer to still be a room discount in May. You will probably see the free dining offer for next year when you go in September. Of course, Disney can change things at any time. But this has been the pattern for awhile now.

Can you apply a bounce back to an existing reservation? We are going in June and want to do a trip in Dec. and stay at the GF with friends who have their room booked there already. If I book rack rate now can I apply the BB to it? If the ap rates come out after that (which I have no doubt they will make us sweat and wait this year) can I remove the BB and apply an ap rate? Does anyone know what the BB for the GF (not villas) might be?

Thank you code gurus for any insight!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter