• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bounce Back Offer?

Nittany

Disney is my happy place.
Any know if there is a current Bounce Back Offer being offered now? We had to Disney on 4/23 and am wondering if we will get an offer. Thanks!

Any know if there is a current Bounce Back Offer being offered now? We had to Disney on 4/23 and am wondering if we will get an offer. Thanks!

No, unfortunately Bounce Back offers have yet to return since reopening.

No, unfortunately Bounce Back offers have yet to return since reopening.

You are probably right, but .... we received an email from Disney in late February specifically addressed to us by name offering a special rate thru the end of May as a previous guest of the Grand Floridian. While it wasn't labeled as a traditional "bounce back" offer in the email, they simply called it a special rate for "returning guests of the Grand." I've received pin codes before, but never anything like this. It turned out to be even less cost than we paid a year ago for the same type of room before the pandemic when we got an AP discount at the time. No telling what Disney will do these days, but they do seem to be promoting the heck out of the place right now as pent up demand is going in their favor.

You are probably right, but .... we received an email from Disney in late February specifically addressed to us by name offering a special rate thru the end of May as a previous guest of the Grand Floridian. While it wasn't labeled as a traditional "bounce back" offer in the email, they simply called it a special rate for "returning guests of the Grand." I've received pin codes before, but never anything like this. It turned out to be even less cost than we paid a year ago for the same type of room before the pandemic when we got an AP discount at the time. No telling what Disney will do these days, but they do seem to be promoting the heck out of the place right now as pent up demand is going in their favor.
This was a specific deal that was actually announced by Disney, it's not a bounce back. BB offers can only be obtained when physically staying on property, the GF offer wasn't that (although I do still wonder why I never got one since I've stayed there numerous times over the last several years......not that I want to stay there again though), and you can not currently book a BB offer unfortunately. We just have to stick with the public offerings for now, I don't expect BB offers to come back (if they do at all), until WDW is at a place where they want to ease up restrictions and have all resorts open. Until then they are doing just fine meeting their capacity without those offers.

I know this was from April but now that we are in October has anyone know if they've brought them back?

I don't know for a fact, but I do not believe they have restarted bounce back offers. But once again last month, we received another Disney email with a pin code just for the Dec 12 thru the 24th holiday season offering 20% off resort stays. It is the same as the Special Offer on their web site for AP holders, which is 25% off, and for Disney Visa card holders as well I understand. Otherwise there are no other Disney discounts that I know of ... as anecdotally, it seems to me that they are trying to leverage the 50th anniversary to maximize revenue right now.

When we went to Wilderness Lodge in late September, there was no bounce back offer. I made sure to check !
:)

I know this was from April but now that we are in October has anyone know if they've brought them back?
I saw your post pop up so asked my friend who arrive there yesterday to check and see, she said they have are not doing bounce back offers yet.

I’d just go thru all those papers either given to you or in ur room as it’s typically rather “ hidden” amongst the papers.. not exactly Front n center to notice.

I’d just go thru all those papers either given to you or in ur room as it’s typically rather “ hidden” amongst the papers.. not exactly Front n center to notice.
Well my friend called the bounce back line and it had a message on it, a person didn’t answer. Also, there haven’t been papers in rooms. I’ve been 7 times since reopening, the only thing in the room is the thing in the plastic holder stating what what extra they do to clean. For a while at YC they had a room service menu but even that’s gone now.

When I was there in Sept 2021 there were no papers etc. in the room like usual. I am assuming it is part of the COVID cleaning initiative.
The only information available was on the different Disney TV channels.

When I was there in Sept 2021 there were no papers etc. in the room like usual. I am assuming it is part of the COVID cleaning initiative.
The only information available was on the different Disney TV channels.
Which is kind of ironic seeing as that paper is disposable after each guest but the remote control isn't ;)
Same with the framed (reusable) QR codes in restaurants but not paper menus....

Last time I saw bounceback paperwork was Dec 2019, last of the “old WDW”, along with a note under room door showing my charges to the room, checkout instructions, and my outbound flight info.

We got no paperwork of any sort for Dec 2020 and June 2021 checkout day :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter