• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boulder Ridge Refurb Has Begun!

Will the sofa bed in the living area of the 1 and 2 bedrooms change to the murphy bed?

Does anyone know if we are losing the table in the studio like we did with the SSR Refurb? The table was part of the pull down single bed, correct?

Does anyone know if we are losing the table in the studio like we did with the SSR Refurb? The table was part of the pull down single bed, correct?
While I am not saying I know for sure, but the concept art shows a similar chest in front of the couch like at SSR. That pops up and acts as a table. Things can change from concept, but I would say probably will not have a table.

Really like the look of the refurb. Probably a controversial opinion, but we like the design elements in the studio more than the larger units (at least what we've seen in Disney Files). We feel similarly about CCV, too. Looks like the studios will be very light on storage space though.

BRV was the last in our WDW 'collection' and we were able to book our first BRV stay for early May. Hopefully it's all done by then/we can request a refurbished room!

Really like the look of the refurb. Probably a controversial opinion, but we like the design elements in the studio more than the larger units (at least what we've seen in Disney Files). We feel similarly about CCV, too. Looks like the studios will be very light on storage space though.

BRV was the last in our WDW 'collection' and we were able to book our first BRV stay for early May. Hopefully it's all done by then/we can request a refurbished room!
Same - we have our first ever Boulder Ridgd reservation early May, and fingers crossed for a refurbed room!

We just got our Disney Files yesterday and I while I cannot guarantee this is from the studio, I don’t know if they are putting the under TV fold down in the 1 and 2 bedrooms , but here is a pic of the fold down and it continues to the wall. No table.

Attachments

• C9D50A5F-C0DA-4055-B58C-0F8A2435BDCD.jpeg
    C9D50A5F-C0DA-4055-B58C-0F8A2435BDCD.jpeg
    65.7 KB · Views: 81
We just got our Disney Files yesterday and I while I cannot guarantee this is from the studio, I don’t know if they are putting the under TV fold down in the 1 and 2 bedrooms , but here is a pic of the fold down and it continues to the wall. No table.
We already tossed ours, but I thought the caption indicated this image was from a studio.

I booked a 1BR for 6 nights starting April 19th. Hoping it is done or nearly so by then. We bought BR 2 1/2 years ago, expecting a refurb shortly after that haha.

Also have a late November stay in a studio, one last stay in the old room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter