Boulangerie Patisserie it's real!

wings91

DIS Veteran
I was watching the Paris-Nice bike race yesterday and they were going through a small town. What do I notice on the street corner, a real Boulangerie Patisserie! I had to share. I wonder if they are on the dining plan?

CAM00209.jpg

France303.jpg

There are Boulangerie Patisseries everywhere in France, even in the tiniest village. This was one of 4 or 5 businesses in a tiny village in the Bretagne region of France. Their pastries were delicious.

Boulangerie is the french name of "bread shop" and patisserie is the french name of "pastry shop". that's why you see them everywhere. :p

Yup and yup.
minie_meese said:
There are Boulangerie Patisseries everywhere in France, even in the tiniest village.

nanienamou said:
Boulangerie is the french name of "bread shop" and patisserie is the french name of "pastry shop". that's why you see them everywhere. :p

::yes:: It's always bothered me that they didn't pick a more original or specific name for the one in WDW.

::yes:: It's always bothered me that they didn't pick a more original or specific name for the one in WDW.

Since the new location opened it's now called Les Halles. Can't get any more Parisian than that.

Vegetarian options!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boulangerie Patisserie... everything's FRENCH and foreign lol. Anything vegetarian on the menu?

The french aren't exactly world famous for their vegetarian cuisine. However there are a few options (I'm sure NONE of these are vegan)-
Salade Marche (at lunch)
-Cheese Plate (add a baguette- delicious)
-Pissaladiere
-Quiche Florentine
-Roule Au Fromage.
Here's the whole menu: http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?restaurant.id=330#menu

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter