Boulangerie Patisserie - 2017 counter service

javaj

DIS Veteran
Has anyone used a counter service credit at Boulangerie Patisserie in 2017? It used to be 1 salty, 1 sweet, and 1 drink. I assume now it is only 1 salty and 1 drink, is that right? Or hopefully 1 salty and 1 sweet if you trade in the drink?

I doubt you can trade your drink in for a sweet there, but you can most likely use a snack credit for a single serving sweet. It'd be worth it!

We were there the last week of January, and they were still honoring the 1 entree (sandwich, soup, quiche, etc), 1 dessert, and 1 drink. They said they were the only ones who were still doing this but did not explain why. I don't know if they intend to keep on doing this or if they were just adjusting to the new plan more slowly. All of the other QS options had switched to 1 entree 1 drink by that point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter