• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bought tickets, have ??

dvcwannabe

Mouseketeer
I bought 4 day park hoppers at the Disney Store today. The CM says that they are activated. Do I just put the ticket in the auto ticket processor at the gate or do I need to do something else? I also bought my parents tickets. If they decide not to go will I be able to keep those tickets and use them on our next trip? or will they expire? Thanks

You are ready to go when you get there. Just hold on to your parents, they are good forever.

yep, you are all set to go :D you just have to snap the big part at the top off and just stick it into the turn-style.

also, remember to keep your receipts (even more so the 2nd one printed out with the info about the park tickets on them) in a seperate place from your tickets, but take them with you so if something happens to your cards, they can be replaced:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter