Bottles of wine at resorts

ziggystardust

DIS Veteran
hi there!
Is there anywhere that shows the prices and what kinds of wine (by the bottle) are available to purchase at Disney resorts? We are staying at Saratoga.

I was going to order a bottle or two for our visit through Amazon Prime Now but I’m not sure if we will be available to meet the driver to show ID.

Thanks!

Sorry to change the subject... But you can order wine through Amazon Prime??? Or is Amazon Prime Now something different?? I seriously need to know!

Sorry to change the subject... But you can order wine through Amazon Prime??? Or is Amazon Prime Now something different?? I seriously need to know!

Prime now. You need an amazon prime membership to use amazon prime now but they are two different things. They offer groceries(including cold items), beer, wine with a same day delivery time.
It is only available in certain cities, Orlando being one.

Prime now. You need an amazon prime membership to use amazon prime now but they are two different things. They offer groceries(including cold items), beer, wine with a same day delivery time.
It is only available in certain cities, Orlando being one.

Thanks! I googled lol and I do have Amazon Prime so I downloaded. Its in my area, but I can't seem to find any booze available!! Oh well!
Good luck with your search!!

We live very far away and fly to WDW. I always bring my own alcohol in padded bottle “diapers”, I take mixed drinks down to the pool area(maybe tacky but much cheaper).I have never had any issues with the bottles in checked luggage. I have extra space in my bags for souvenirs on the way home. Don’t know if this would work for you. Have a great trip!

My last six or so trips (1/2017-11/2018) I have purchased the "Once Upon a Vine" bottles of red wine (I think Cabernet but possibly also a blend) from the hotel gift shop. They were under $20 per bottle, and were fine by me! I usually drink Josh, Coppola, Zach Brown's). I hope this helps. Oh, but bring your own cork screw! I also use Prime now my last 4 or so trips...love it. It's super easy. I have ordered beer through them too. Alcohol is only available in certain Prime Now markets, and Orlando area is one! So make sure you're entering the hotel zip code to see what's available. Availability can change right up to your order and I *think* you can only place your order up to 24 hours ahead of time.

We've bought the "Once Upon a Vine" wine at AoA and Poly the last two trips, I think it's about $15/bottle. I think may have been the only red wine they had available.

If you are staying at a Deluxe resort you can also order wine through room service or "private dining" as they call it. They will open the bottle for you and provide wine glasses, etc..

Thanks everyone !

My last six or so trips (1/2017-11/2018) I have purchased the "Once Upon a Vine" bottles of red wine (I think Cabernet but possibly also a blend) from the hotel gift shop. They were under $20 per bottle, and were fine by me! I usually drink Josh, Coppola, Zach Brown's).

These are in my rotation as well, with the exception of Zach Brown, I don't think I know that one. The liquor stores near me sell that Once upon a vine, maybe I'll try it out before we leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter