Both Fantasmic shows and 2nd OBB Parade cancelled last night

It seems clear that he himself has not been in the parks in quite some time – nobody could go through even a single day like what we saw in our five days last week and think that this is a desirable experience.

I see Josh D’Amaro in the parks all the time.
If he is and he thinks this is acceptable then that verifies my stance. He defected and doesn't give a rip about the customer experience.

And if this is what you have in your leader, than there is no doubt it will trickle down to CM's. It isn't there fault when they don't get the proper training.

:sad2:

I see Josh D’Amaro in the parks all the time.
True, but quickly walking through each land surrounded by VIP and TDA CM's (Team Disney Anaheim, admin building in back of park) is no where close to actually trying to enjoy attractions or food.

I've also seen him many times. I don't expect him to be in park all day but at least take a look at a few standby lines or ops in general to see what's going on.

Basically it would be like comparing a regular day ticket guest to a guest who purchased a VIP Tour Guide package.

True, but quickly walking through each land surrounded by VIP and TDA CM's (Team Disney Anaheim, admin building in back of park) is no where close to actually trying to enjoy attractions or food.

I've also seen him many times. I don't expect him to be in park all day but at least take a look at a few standby lines or ops in general to see what's going on.

Basically it would be like comparing a regular day ticket guest to a guest who purchased a VIP Tour Guide package.

Dude needs to bring his family and spend the day like the rest of us do… no VIP treatment, no Club 33 lunch. Rope drop it and experience a day at Disneyland with the same frustrations as everyone else. 😂

Yes I was one of those very unhappy people. Unhappy enough I really want to send an email to complain and I’m very much not a complainer. I know it’d just be a waste of time though. Broke my heart to see my son cry when they announced it was canceled. The Mickey show for OBB was also canceled. Overall we did not have a great experience last night.
Send the email if you haven’t already. Back in 2018 we went to the Halloween party and they had to cancel the parade and fireworks show. We left the next day but found out they did them for everyone in the park on a non party day. The person I went with emailed Disney to complain that people who didn’t pay for the party got to experience the extras we paid a premium for and never got. Disney emailed us back giving us a one day park hopper for every Halloween party ticket in our party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter