• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boston Lobster Feast anyone???

Disney's 4 Me

Earning My Ears
My DH and I would love to eat at an all you can eat seafood/lobster buffet when visiting later this year. Has anyone ever eaten here or would you recommend any other restaurants for seafood buffets? Any feedback would be great...

Thanks, Heather

Hi Heather. We at at BLF in 1999. We had a party of 6 adults and 1 child, spent about 15 minutes finding a parking spot, waited close to an hour for a table. Some of the food was good and some was just average. The lobster was very good and the chowder was good. My DH thinks this place was terrific and wants to return, but I could do without it. For the record, the service was very slow also, but they were extremely crowded. Our party of 7 was crammed into a booth with a chair added at the end.

mic-min01.gif

Disneyland 1982
WDW:
Off-Site:
Aug. 1983, May 1985, May 1987, Oct. 1996
Polynesian July 1999
March 2001--Buena Vista Suites

I have tried the Boston Lobster Feast. I too found the place to be crammed with people and had a considerable wait. The lobster was good, but on that night the lobsters themselves were on the small side. I also thought the food was plain and a little overcooked. I left with the impression that it was a place where food quantity rules over food quality (but I made sure to eat my money's worth). In December 2000, we went to Angel's Diner, located in the Holiday Inn Nikki Bird hotel on US 192 just outside one of the Disney gates. Angel's had an all you can eat seafood buffet, and it included lots of non-seafood choices. In my opinion, I thought the food there was better than at Boston Lobster Feast. I hope you enjoy the seafood, regardless of where you go...

Two years ago we went for dinner there and thought it was the greatest so had to go again a year ago. This time we were not impressed at all. The lobsters were tiny and the other food was not exceptional. We have kind of decided to cross it off our list.

Pat

We had same experience, crowded, loud, food was Ok, cost is probably over 25 dollars by now....A slightly better time was had at Angel's, which is also all the Lobster, Crab, Prime Rib and other steamed stuff you can eat...It was less of a zoo but still crowded....but lots of Lobster and crab....It is on 192 at the Holiday Inn just west of Disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter