Booster Seats

momoftwins

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
What do most of you do? We will need booster seats (twins) for our rental car for our trip to DL. Do you check them or bring them on the plane in the overhead? Will these fit in the overhead?

If you check them, where did you buy the plastic covers for them?

Thanks and have a great Disney day.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

i find it a lot easier to check them in with the rest of the suitcases.
the airline will put a plastic bag over it for you.
i stick a return address label on the car seat for identification purposes.
good luck

We just went on a trip to FL and checked in our booster seats. We bought carriers for the seats from Babies R Us. They were for an Eddie Bauer booster seat (but I believe the size is universal) and were $20 each and had nice arm straps and/or handles to carry them. They also had a place to tuck in your address info. It zippered up nicely and we actually were able to throw in some other things like sneakers or toys. We just made sure to place extras in a plastic grocery bag tied up first to keep from giggling around. They were wonderful to have.

Note: On our return trip, the airline "misplaced" our luggage and we were stuck with replacement seats from the airline so we could get home. They were disgusting. But what are the chances of that happening...

If you are going to spend around $20 for a carseat cover, I would just recommend going with the Evenflo low back booster seats. They are called "right fit" or something like that and retail for about $25. We just bring ours on the plane with us and it fits easily in the overhead. That way no worries about not having a seat when you get to your destination! When we have flown direct, I have also managed to fit it in my suitcase and stuff clothes around it. I got ours at Toys R Us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter