Booster seats in Western Carib

archers

Earning My Ears
I will be traveling with my 4-yr old DD and wife. Are there booster seat laws observed in Grand Cayman and Cozumel if we take a taxi?

no.

My daughter and son at that age sat normally in the taxis and vans in Grand Cayman. They did have seatbelts :thumbsup2 thank goodness.

We didn't take them off in Cozumel - it was the exact same time swine flu was being found - like, exact same time it became public. My daughter got sick even though she didn't get off the ship. But I think they also don't do booster seats. But I can't be sure.

If your child is over 40 lb check out the bubble bum inflatable booster. We will be using this for our 4 yo on our cruise. Since we are flying in it is worth it to cut down on gear we have to lug!

They didn't require booster seats in GC but the taxi driver would not move until everyone's seatbelt was buckled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter