boooohoooooo

kozmo

kozmo
Hi everyone,i need a little tlc,i have been completely stressed out at work,and my mom,little gramcrackers got really sick on me,even had to be hospitilized for a week scaring us all to death.Sooo ,i had a litttle scare myself ,chest pains,had to go to hospital,had to have echo something and stress test.The nurse who did my echo said my heart looked good,i was no lucky no fat around my heart,(whish i could say the same about my butt:D )everything looked good,but i didnt fare so well with my stress test.The dr.called me yesterday and said i flunked ,i seem to be having a narrowing of a vessel,he wants me to go to cardiologist,and get 2nd opinion.I want to go to disney:D ,i know that will help :D .Anyways boo hoo,i am a little scared and my disney trip is in 22 days!!!!

Sending lots of hugs your way Kozmo! I hate dealing with stress-issues...and the frustration with not knowing what's causing it, so I can relate to that!! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers!!

And just wait...Mickey's just waiting to give you a big ole Mickey Hug!! I just know it!! :0)

~Beth

Disney will change all of that. :D Once you step onto the WDW owned pavement, you'll feel all better.

I am sorry:( I hope that the test comes out okay. It really is better that they found thenarrowing now. You might have to havea proceedure but don't get youself too concerned yet. I guess its better to get a wake up nudge then a wake up kick.

My best for you, kozmo, sorrry about your stressing and all. Hoping your mom is feeling better also. Let us know how the 2nd opinion goes. {{Hugs}} and a prayer for you.

I have heard that WDW is the best medicine. But just in case, take care of yourself. {{HUGS}}

{{{{hugs}}}} kozmo.

You've been working way too hard!

WDW will do wonders for you! Looking forward to meeting you there!

Please keep us posted!

{{HUGS}} to you! Sorry to hear you are so stressed out. I hope everything looks up for you soon! Enjoy that trip to WDW, sounds like you need it :)

awwww....Kozmo - {{{{{BIG HUG}}}}} for you!
Follow through on that appt with the cardiologist - it's good to catch things early!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter