Booking with someone who is only coming for end of trip...

shaluminati

Earning My Ears
I am going to be at WDW for a week in August. My mother will be arriving and staying at the Dolphin in the middle of my trip. When ADRs open for me, will I be able to select her as a guest for days near the end of her trip? Her window for booking opens up about 4 days later than mine. I don't think it's an issue, because she could feasbily live in Florida and just be meeting me for dinner one night. But not entirely sure how this works...

Yes! Ive booked for people joining us later in our trip with no issues. You don't actually have to link any other guests when you make the reservation, so the adr window only appears to be tied to the reservation owner.

You make ADRs for whoever will be joining you for those meals. Could be your mom, friends, whoever.

The system doesn't care at all who it is, only how many will be dining.

When your mom's ADR window opens has no relevance for ADRs you make. Doesn't matter when hers is. That would only matter if she were the one making ADRs, but she's not.

And I'll add to the above by saying if any of the guests have their own MDE account, linking them to the ADR means it will show in their MDE account. Otherwise, there's no requirement to list anyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter