• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking the Romantic escape at sea when using points?

mdlinda1

Earning My Ears
Has anyone booked this package when you used points for the cruise. I called Disney cruise line about making a REAS reservation and they said I would have to contact DVC. I know if you make any changes to your reservation you have to pay a fee. Does this apply? Thanks in advance.

I'm not a DVC member, but was wondering if you'd be able to book the REAS separately, and pay w/a CC?

I booked it even tho the cruise was on DVC points. I think I had to give them a credit card number, but they said that it would be on the bill...

I'm toying with a vow renewal and they said that it wouldn't be a prob taking this off if I selected that instead. I believe that I called DVC to make the reservation...

Hope that helps.

d

I booked the REAS and I am using points/cash for my April cruise.
I had to call DVC who in turn called DCL.
With less than 30 days before the cruise, I got nervous since no one had called me or sent a letter stating I was to call the Dining Room Coordinator - so I called DCL and asked for the Dining Room Coordinator and made the reservations.

By the way, the DCL Dining Room Coordinator Debbie is one of the most efficient, pleasant CM's I've ever dealt with. She is upbeat, helpful and her voice just "smiles"! She deserves a big applause for her attitude!!!

CLAP CLAP CLAP!
and a BRAVA!

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter