Booking that First Disney trip as a Single at your Home Resort

dvcterry

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
I know, bittersweet, but I just booked it. It'll be 4 years and I just noticed the dates and it's going to fall around my wedding anniversary which is ironically Independence Day. Just sharing among this community. I joined Disboards almost ten years ago and connected with many people through all the magic and then the most unmagical thing happened. My divorce. I didn't see it coming. Not this Disney mom, not our Disney family. It crushed me and ripped my heart out. But I do have to say, Disney does heal. I went back with my children, I went back by myself. I laughed, and I cried. I cried a lot. My home resort is Beach Club Villas. I bought it before it broke ground, become a member in 2002, and it's been Pixie Dust since then. And I will always be proud to drink the Kool-Aid among friends and will always smile when I hear those words, "Welcome Home"
pixiedust:

stewart715

#KEEPFIGMENT
Your positivity is amazing and your kids are lucky to have you as a mom. Welcome home again and enjoy your trip!!

scrump

<font color=royalblue>so the decision has been mad
pixiedust: Thank you for sharing, I agree your kids have a wonderful mom!! Enjoy your trip!!!!!!!

Damfresh

Earning My Ears
This is very uplifting. My trip in december will be my first after my divorce. I’m definitely looking forward to going to a place I’m so comfortable.

dvcterry

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
This is very uplifting. My trip in december will be my first after my divorce. I’m definitely looking forward to going to a place I’m so comfortable.
Disney heals, hoping you have a magical trip.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates