• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Booking Sales

SWofDisorder

Expatriate Fun
We are thinking of a trip back to DLP and it is so quick from Holland. What are the current sales going on? Our son is 14 so no need for the free under 7 program.

Recently when booking i've come across free full board dining plan (but think that ends at the end of March) the main deal is buy 2 nights get 2 free! I've also found save up to 30% off + free half board meal plan

:)

Hi Avviexxx, What country is the 30% off deal on? That would work. I think I want to go in May or once it is warmer.

It's up to 30% off and free half board on the UK site - for arrivals from 29th March to 31st October 2017. I'd originally booked under 2 nights get 2 nights free but because my DH wanted to stay for 5 nights it worked out more beneficial for us to change to this one.

If you look at the official DLP site it will show you the current offers in the heading, then change the country to see which offers there are for each one.

When I was looking to book, coming from the Netherlands, the UK site had the better deal with the 30% and free half board, the French and German sites had the same but for some reason the conversion was in my favor for the UK site. The Netherlands site had the 2 nights free then, but I just looked and it looks like it has the 30% and half board right now as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter