Booking Question

rsschneck

<font color="lime">DIS Party Bus Queen </font>
We are headed on the Repo cruise in a couple of weeks. While we are gone our seven month booking window opens up for HH. Should I email MS with our March ressie information and hope we get our requests, or should I wait until we get back and book the whole week then?

We are booking for March 25th through April 1st in a 2 bedroom. Do you think I would have any problems if I was a week late booking at the 7 month window for Spring Break?

Have no idea of your chances for the reservation at HH for spring break at 7 months. IF I had to guess, I'd say the chances are good - you aren't going over Easter and you want a 2 bedroom (HH is mostly 2 bedrooms).

That said, I don't see how it could hurt to email.

Is there anyone who isn't cruising who you'd trust to make the ressie for you? That would be my first choice.

Also, will you be stopping anywhere along the way - maybe you could call when you are in a port. MS has an 800 number and I also believe there is one for international calls as well. Wouldn't hurt to call MS and ask if the number would work from the places you'll be.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter