booking palo online...then changing it on ship?

rsjj

DIS Veteran
has anyone done this? booked your palo reservations online...and when you boarded & found out your dining rotation, and it didn't really work out...so you went to change your palo reservations?

we sail in august...booked our palo brunch/dinner online. i'm hoping not to get a certain dining rotation, cuz if we do, we'd miss character breakfast. (according to "the formula") and we don't want to miss that! so if i get that certain rotation, i'd have to go & change our palo brunch. has anyone done this? i hope it wouldn't be a problem. and if so, do you just go to the same place to book a new palo reservation (prior to online booking)...(rocking bar d?)

thanx for any info on this! really appreciate it! :flower:

btw, w/ the online reservation...don't you think dcl should let us know our dining rotation, so it won't be a big mystery...and we can decide & book things accordingly? oh well...

If the date and time of your newly desired reservation is available, there should be no problem at all. Reservations for Palo are changed all the time onboard.

I didn't know you could book your Palo reservation on line? Where do I go to do that???

I'm going on the cruise at the end of the month with my 2 sisters to celebrate our youngest sisters H.S. Graduation. Would love to get to Palo, but we're only on a 3 day crusie--I'm afraid they'll be booked.

Could someone send me the link to do this online??? PRETTY PLEASE?

mysibee74 said:
I didn't know you could book your Palo reservation on line? Where do I go to do that???

I'm going on the cruise at the end of the month with my 2 sisters to celebrate our youngest sisters H.S. Graduation. Would love to get to Palo, but we're only on a 3 day crusie--I'm afraid they'll be booked.

Could someone send me the link to do this online??? PRETTY PLEASE?

You need to be paid in full, be registered at the DCL site and have your confirmation and birthdate (sometimes you need to enter a different member of the family's birthday)...the new site still has some bugs to work out......then you can sign in and pull up your reservation and make Palo ressies, plus register the kids for the kids club.....there was a problem with booking shore excursions at the site so you may have to call DCL to reserve those if the website is still not working in that area.

FYI....you can book at the DCL website if you are a first time cruiser at 75 days out, a Castaway Club member at 90 days out and if you booked REAS or are in Categories 1, 2 or 3 you can book like 105 days out from your sail date.

After setting up your acct. go around the corner opposite of the main elevator and go to Rockin' Bar D. That's were you can add or change ressies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter