Booking palo for ourselves and others

tinkerbell87512

DIS Veteran
Our check in date is coming up pretty soon...July 17th to be exact. We are cruising with 2 other couples and are linked with them. We are silver castaway members along with another couple while the third couple is first time cruisers. My question is when our check in date comes up can we book a table at palo for all of us? Or do we need to wait till the non silver castaway couple to check in?

Thanks for any info!

You will only be able to book the silver members. You won't be able to select the first-time-cruisers at all until their window opens up.

I just did this exact thing. We have two cabins for our family and are linked together. DH and 2 youngest kids are in his (all silver) and I am with my oldest and her hubby (just on the books but will switch around at port). I'm silver and they are both newbies. I was able to book them with us for palo brunch and dinner but I think its because I am listed in their room maybe?

I just did this exact thing. We have two cabins for our family and are linked together. DH and 2 youngest kids are in his (all silver) and I am with my oldest and her hubby (just on the books but will switch around at port). I'm silver and they are both newbies. I was able to book them with us for palo brunch and dinner but I think its because I am listed in their room maybe?

Yes. For excursion/dinner bookings, everyone in the cabin gets the benefit of the highest CC member in the cabin. It's not about linking reservations, it's about having someone with that level booked IN the cabin.

Thank you so much! If we book for 4 of us is it easy to add 2 more when the first time cruisers window opens up?

Yes, we've done this a couple of times. You can also just try to have both book at times close together if you can't get a time for all 6 of you and then go to Palo when you get on board and ask if they can consolidate. We were able to do that.

Just call DCL reservations when you want to add them to your existing Palo reservation. 6 Top tables are generally the maximum they allow before you have to use the private dining room. They only allow a certain number of large groups a night as it can be disruptive to the atmosphere of the restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter