• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking Online with TWA

rhays

Earning My Ears
I have a question about booking online with TWA...when you pick your flight, you can then select your seats. Has anyone ever booked online? Do you know if you actually do get the seats you select? We've just had such bad experiences with seat assignments on our last couple trips, that I really like to have them already when I get to the gate.

If I book over the phone (DH usually does the airline booking..but he's going to be out of town and I need to get these done...so that's why I'm asking all the DUMB questions!), can I get seat assignments then?

I know that I still need to confirm these assignments at the gate...but I just like to have something to go on. On our last trip, the person at the gate was going to sit my EIGHT YEAR OLD by himself! Needless to say, after I "explained" to her that that WOULD NOT be acceptable, she did manage to get him a seat with my husband!

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Ruth (who'll REALLY be excited about this trip once those airline reservations are made!)

:jester:

Yes, you get the seats you select online or request them at the time you make your reservations over the phone. That being said, if there are schedule changes, it's possible that you could lose your seat assignments. If that happens, you'll need to call to get new seat assignments.

I hate to say this but I have booked before with TWA online and it didn't let me pick my seats, however after making the ressie I called on the phone and had no problem.

Thanks for your help! We did end up calling TWA and booking over the phone...and got the same seats we had picked out when we were trying to book online! My niece is going with us and this will be her first 'big' trip and her first plane flight!

Ruth

:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter