Booking OKW

mtdewhead

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happ
Hi! We just bought a pkg. that has points expiring in Sept. What are the chances of getting a 2 bdrm in OKW in May. I wont be able to call until March because I won't be in the system until sometime in March. If not in May when would I possibly get in before Sept to use up these leftover points. (can't be banked, they are from 2000)

I called MS on Fri to ask about a 1 bdr for May and was told there would be no problem. Don't know if you must wait until March, what will be available then. I did not get the impression that May was a overly busy month, but I could be wrong.

WELCOME HOME!

Personally, I haven't had any problems booking OKW, although I usually do book farther out than 2 months, I did add a studio at 2 months out (last minute relatives) Good luck!

If you are flexible with your dates, you can likely find something at OKW. Keep in mind that once within 60 days, you are also competing with cash reservations thru CRO at all DVC resorts.

Late August is also normally a slow time- so that may be another possibility to use those points.

(Welcome Home, too!)

Good Luck!

I would think you have a good shot at getting a 2 BR as long as your dates in May are flexible. You can probably count on weekend nights, Fri. & Sat., being available. If your party can be split, you can also do a 1BR & studio combo. MS will help you as well as other members on this board.:)

Sharon

It has always been easy for me to get anything in May LOL at OKW. Today I called for a 1br at BW and called back 30 minutes later and the resort was booked solid. So I went with OKW.

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest