• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking meals in advance....impossible??

fordrover

Earning My Ears
I have spent the day trying to book meals in advance...but am just on hold.....18 mins, 22 mins....help!!! I'm getting cross now....Phoned 33 01 60 30 40 50 and that said new number 0843 1163 344......Is it just busy or should I call another number?

:headache:

now....Phoned 33 01 60 30 40 50

:headache:

This is the number we got through to on Monday I don't know if they have changed it since then??:confused3 That's the number in the brochure's though so not sure why they would change it. Maybe wait till tonight for another CM to be on?:lmao:
Good luck with it anyway!:thumbsup2

I got through on the french number in no less than 5 minutes.

Remember they work only 9-5 hours.

To be honest I wouldnt worry if you cant prebook

We are at dlp at the moment (posting this from NPB) and we only booked one meal before we left. We booked the others as we've gone along and got times we wanted. Booked Walts yesterday morning for last night no problem

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter