Booking for January 2014

bxccah

Ch-Ch-Ch-ChipnDale!
Hello all, I'm planning a solo trip to WDW for 21 days, departing on 29th December 2013 and obviously returning in 2014.

Any ideas when I'll be able to book this online? I already know the flight I'm getting so just need to book my accommodation at All Stars, my park tickets and my dining plan.

I hope it'll be soon- I really want to book in my ADRs for character meals.

Hello all, I'm planning a solo trip to WDW for 21 days, departing on 29th December 2013 and obviously returning in 2014.

Any ideas when I'll be able to book this online? I already know the flight I'm getting so just need to book my accommodation at All Stars, my park tickets and my dining plan.

I hope it'll be soon- I really want to book in my ADRs for character meals.

Typically the resort rates for the next calendar year are released in July or August. Seems like last year the rates were available in June, just after the ticket price increase was announced.

You can also call and try to see what they have to say. I mean you are 9 months out so it isn't like it is that far away. They let us DVC people book 11 months out, so there should be info for you.

You can book your trip now but you'll need to either call or use a travel agent. They allow you to book 500 days in advance but you can't do it online until they show 2014 prices.

You can book your ADRs without having your reservation finalized, however you still can't make your ADRs until 180 days out. The difference is that you can do it 180 days out from the start of your vacation, so you'll be waiting until June either way.

Thank you all! Looks like I'll be waiting until summer then. I was going to book September but I wanted to avoid hurricane season, my family would've been really worried.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter