Booking Choices

JasonV

Earning My Ears
Decisions, Decisions :)

With the removal of pre-booked Genie + upcoming, I think I am going to go ahead and get something booked for my late November vacation. I am still optimistic that Disney may come out with some discounts in the future (but not relying on it!). The booking options I am considering are:

1) Room only with Disney + third party tickets
2) Package room + tickets via Disney

Any opinions on which option would best allow me to maximize savings while also future proofing myself from any Genie+ changes?

Room only for now to maintain flexibility if discounts DO come out, then add third party tickets later when it gets to be crunch time for park reservations.

This usually would have been my plan but this new announcement of genie + changes has thrown me for a loop. Depending on what Disney does next with Genie+, prebooking tickets may have considerable value to me (as I will want Genie+ included regardless.

Another thing to consider is both have different cancellation policies. I believe packages have a 30 day cancellation policy but RO has 5 day. Just double check that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter