Booking Chill Spa on the Fantasy

stulaurie

Mouseketeer
I was surprised that you could not pre book the Chill Spa before our Cruise. Anyone have ant idea how quick it fills up. I really want to do the Aqua Duck when we first board and then book after lunch. My 13 year old will not be happy if all the appointmens are gone:confused3

You should be fine. My daughter has always been able to book what she was interested in. Make sure you go and pick up the chill spa menu so that your daughter can see what she wants. You will also need to sign a waiver prior to her services.

Is the "chill spa" a spa for kids??? for teens???
This is the first I've heard of it--how did I miss this???
Where is it on the Fantasy?

Yes it is a Teen Spa location in a section of the Spa.

Now that I think about it, I wonder if teens can use the Spa to Shower since they are allowed in the Spa. I alway like to go and use the showers while everyone else is getting ready in the room. Anyone know?

Yes it is a Teen Spa location in a section of the Spa.

Now that I think about it, I wonder if teens can use the Spa to Shower since they are allowed in the Spa. I alway like to go and use the showers while everyone else is getting ready in the room. Anyone know?

No, they are not allowed in the spa except the Chill spa. They are not allowed to use the gym except during the time the teen club can use it (one hour at night)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter