Booking character dining - help please?!

yummymummywales

Mouseketeer
Dear All,

Sorry for my ignornace but just wondering if someone could help out and explain the process behing booking a character meal please? I notice on the board that there are lots of threads about it but they all seem to relate to people staying in WDW resorts.

If you are staying off-site, is there anyway of booking or making a reservation or finding out what's available?

Many thanks!!

You can make reservations on the Disney website, no need to be staying onsite. It allows you to check availabilty.
I think I am having a blonde moment as I honestly can't see where it says to make a reservation and check availabilty, can you tell me where I am going wrong please? :goodvibes

on the top right it says, go to american site, then plan, dining reservations.
you can then check the dates and times available at your favs.
good luck

I think I am having a blonde moment as I honestly can't see where it says to make a reservation and check availabilty, can you tell me where I am going wrong please? :goodvibes

As Tracy says you need to get to the US site 1st, then you should have a list of restaurants, not all but many of them have a book reservation button.

on the top right it says, go to american site, then plan, dining reservations.
you can then check the dates and times available at your favs.
good luck

As Tracy says you need to get to the US site 1st, then you should have a list of restaurants, not all but many of them have a book reservation button.

Thank you both! I found it now, I had no idea which site I was on as it was .com in the address, but was still the UK one by the looks of things! :upsidedow

Just wondering if anyone knew whether the Wishes Dessert Buffet was still available - although its been mentioned a few times on the boards, it didn't seem to come up as an option to select on the reservations page?!

Many thanks,

Just wondering if anyone knew whether the Wishes Dessert Buffet was still available - although its been mentioned a few times on the boards, it didn't seem to come up as an option to select on the reservations page?!

Many thanks,

I think it had ended or ends soon. I am taking a trip in November and was trying to find if it still going. I know it is not annouced to include November this year.

Many thanks,

Now runs thru Oct 31st, no idea if they will extend again, cost has risen to $23.42 incl tax and tip.

not available online as far as I know you have to ring, details here. http://www.disunplugged.com/2009/06/24/disney-debuts-magic-kingdom-wishes-dessert-party/

Thanks guys - that's great! All the numbers to phone are for local US calls. I know its a stupid question, but what number would I ring?!

Can you tell I'm new to all this?!:rolleyes:

Thanks guys - that's great! All the numbers to phone are for local US calls. I know its a stupid question, but what number would I ring?!

Can you tell I'm new to all this?!:rolleyes:

Dining Reservations: 407-WDW-DINE (939-3463)

You need to dial 00 + 1 + 407-939-3463

Or to make it complicated:rotfl2:
I use a low cost company like http://www.telediscount.co.uk/ depending which telephone company you are with some are expensive, others incl free international calls. With this company you get charged around 1p/min(although last time I used them it was neared 3p) There are others.

Hi yummymummy,

The quickest way to book anything at WDW is to call them direct.
The cheapest way to do this is via telediscount. You first call the telediscount number which is 0844 861 7878, then call the disney number you require, calls will then cost 1p per min.

For ADR's ( dining reservations) call 001 407 939 3463
For event tickets, including wishes desert party call 001 407 934 7639

good look:banana:

Hi Guys,

Thanks very much for all your help - you have made life soo much easier!

Just got off the phone from reservations and managed to book the Wishes Dessert party for the 28th October and also MNSSHP for October 31st!! I am really excited now (and trying not to think about how much we have spent in 10mins!).

Its my DH birthday on the 31st and although I think it will be busy, we just had to book MSNNSP on that night! :yay:

Thanks to everyone,

xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter