Booking Cat. 3's

MamaCrush

DIS Veteran
I understand that Cat 3's can book quickly. Generally speaking, are Cat. 3's still available if you book onboard?

It depends on how popular your sailing date is. We're sailing of the 11/6/04 Western and as of last week, there were still 2 category 3's available. We're thinking of upgrading, but at this late date they wanted $10k for 2 adults and 2 children. Also, the two that were available were handicapped staterooms way aft. We're still debating on whether it's worth that much money (we're in a category 6 now). I might wait until I get to the port and see what the price is then, I'm sure it will be less than the $6k upgrade fee I'd pay now!!!! If there aren't any available, then that's my fault!

Hey we are sailing on the 11/06/04 Western and booked a Cat. 3 cabin 8032. I can't wait. We booked last October. Good luck with the upgrade.

Originally posted by confal1
Hey we are sailing on the 11/06/04 Western and booked a Cat. 3 cabin 8032. I can't wait. We booked last October. Good luck with the upgrade.
Now, that's a GREAT category 3 and I wouldn't mind paying the extra $$$ for that cabin!! JEALOUS!!!! It's the fact the cabins are WAY aft is what's holding me back. I'm going to keep calling and see if any more open up! If not, I'll ask at the port, the worst that will happen is that I'll be in my category 6! What a horror..... HA HA!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter