• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Booking ADR online, I don't really understand the 180+10 policy....

GabStaff

Earning My Ears
Once I "retrieve" my hotel reservations, will it let me book my ADR online for our entire stay?

If you are staying at a WDW resort and you input a WDW resort reservation number into the online system, AND if the online system happens to be working correctly, then at the 180 day mark of the first day of your vacation you can book ADRs for up to 10 days of your vacation. So the answer to the question is "yes" if you are staying 10 days or less. If you are staying more than 10 days you will have to wait for the 180 day mark of the 11th day to make reservations for that day and the same for any days after that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter