Booking 2 Bedroom Poolside Garden - need advice

sizzlin’ bacon

Earning My Ears
Hi, I will be booking a two bedroom poolside Garden-view, and looking for recommendations to request for location/building/floor/room number. From previous threads I read a few said the ground floor is the best. I do have one person who is 80 so the less walking the better but he can walk. Any recommendations for a room number and any pics of view is a bonus!! Also do they give DVC members upgrades to maybe ocean views?

Hi, I will be booking a two bedroom poolside Garden-view, and looking for recommendations to request for location/building/floor/room number. From previous threads I read a few said the ground floor is the best. I do have one person who is 80 so the less walking the better but he can walk. Any recommendations for a room number and any pics of view is a bonus!! Also do they give DVC members upgrades to maybe ocean views?
DVC rarely upgrades.

No upgrades. And you want first floor; barring that you want lobby level (which I can't remember right now if it's three or four)--those are the best ways to minimize walking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter