Booked it, I Booked it!!!!!!!!!!

mommasita

DIS VETERAN
Well, we booked the Sept 17the eastern for this year..

Has anyone ever booked when they really were a lot less than 100% sure they could go????

The DU deal is great, so we booked it today, and we can cancel if things do not work out... :guilty:

Anyway...we booked it, we booked it.... :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Well even if you are not 100% sure you will be going it's still great because you got a great deal. Had you waited until you were 100% sure you may not have had that bargain.

Congratulations!

I love the anticipating part of the whole trip.....don't you?

Hi Claudine :wave2:

I am a fellow Montrealer here.... Yes, we are excited...Thanks a lot.. :banana:

Just wanted to add that for our Sept 17th sailing, it has been removed from their special list... Du that is.

Now, I am even more glad to have reserved.... :cool1: :cool1:

Congrats, Mamasita! I know you are excited, especially to be doing the 7-day! I hope that it all works out and that you are able to go...but I think you were smart for going ahead and booking anyway!

mommasita said:
Well, we booked the Sept 17the eastern for this year..

Has anyone ever booked when they really were a lot less than 100% sure they could go????

The DU deal is great, so we booked it today, and we can cancel if things do not work out... :guilty:

Anyway...we booked it, we booked it.... :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Join us on our thread...........welcome aboard!

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85
Missyoh8 :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter