Booked for next year!

wideeyes

<font color=purple>Won't use fake tan, wants to st
Taking my new baby girl to meet Minnie Mouse next year at Walt Disney World in November when she will be 16 months old!! :yay: Staying at SSR for 2 weeks! Hope she loves it!

Yay!!! How exciting! :) She'll love it! We're taking our DS in May next year when he'll be almost 15 months! :goodvibes

Exciting news, have fun planning:goodvibes

We are taking our baby son to SSR in April next year when he will be 9 months, can't wait!

Enjoy planning :)

:goodvibes

Great news :thumbsup2 We first took DD when she was 14 months and stayed at POR, it was a lovely holiday. At first she was scared of the characters but by the end would want to touch them and would have a photo :goodvibes

Brilliant! I so want to be planning another Disney trip but not sure when we'll next be going! I didn't know you'd had another baby by the way, congratulations :flower3:

Lizzybear said:
Brilliant! I so want to be planning another Disney trip but not sure when we'll next be going! I didn't know you'd had another baby by the way, congratulations :flower3:

Thank you. She is almost 3 months now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter