Booked first cruise, now what??

Carlson7484

Earning My Ears
Booked our first 4 night Disney cruise on the magic in February! Now what lol?? Is there additional things I should be booking?? We stop in Nassau and castaway cay. Also, I booked port side of ship with verandah. What will views be while docked??

Last edited:
Booked our first 4 night Disney cruise on the magic in February! Now what lol?? Is there additional things I should be booking?? We stop in Nassau and castaway cay. Also, I booked starboard side of ship with verandah. What will views be while docked??

If the ship backs into Castaway Cay (which is does most of the time) you'll get a nice view of the island.

When you reach your 75-day-before-your-cruise mark you can book activities and brunch/dinner at Palo and/or Remy.

Apparently we are port side! Hopefully we pull straight in
You can see different parts of the island from either side of the ship. Developed side of the island from starboard and less-developed side of the island from port. We've enjoyed both views.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter