Booked Entertainment rate and now......................


I like being ME
Sep 19, 1999
I can't find my card!!! Will I have to show it? Do they replace them if I can't find it?
As far as I know you do have to show youre card for them to honour the discounted rate. When I made my res at HR she told me I would have to show my card at check in. I dont know about replacement, maybe check on their web site or call them direct. Good Luck!
Q. My Entertainment card was lost/stolen. How do I get a new one?
A. Contact our Customer Service Department via e-mail at Contact Us and request a new card. There is a $15 fee for replacement cards. Stolen cards will be replaced for free but must be accompanied by a police report. You can also contact us via e-mail at Contact Us for any customer service issues you may encounter.

This might be a stupid question, but how do you prove you ever had it in the first place? I have not bought a book yet, so don't know the procedure. Thanks
Thanks Jessica!

Sleepy- My card was registered on the Entertainment website


Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter